Live Forex Rates - NZDUSD
|0.61849||0.61852||Updated every second|
Often referred to as the “Kiwi” by Traders due to the Kiwi bird that features on the New Zealand $1 coin, it appears in the top 10 of most traded currencies in the world. This currency pair tells traders how many US Dollars are needed to buy one New Zealand Dollar. With over two-thirds of New Zealand exports are agriculture, this currency pair will be traded for reasons outside of the local economy.
- Central Bank is the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- The NZ Pound was replaced by the NZ Dollar Dollar in 1967.
- Due to competitive, industrialised and free market economy, the NZD is among the top 10 of most traded currencies
- The Central Bank of the United States is the Federal Reserve (sometimes referred to as the Fed).
- USD is the main global reserve currency and the United States of America (U.S.A) is the largest economy in the world.
- The (US Dollar) USD is used to price most global commodities (including Oil and Gold).
- The US has a well developed economy with high productivity levels and is fuelled by huge natural resources.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) states that the US Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is $15 trillion and makes-up c. 23% of global GDP to exchange rates.
|Currency Pair||Bid||Ask||% Change|